Need a tranquil getaway in a spacious, tastefully decorated and well appointed condo?
Oceans Tide Resort at Inn of the Sea delivers!
Our oceanfront 2 bedroom and 2 full bath condo sleeps 6 and has breathtaking panoramic ocean views where you can watch the sun rise and the ocean come to life every morning, Relax with your favorite beverage from your private balconies and enjoy the sights, smell the ocean air, and observe bald eagles soar and hummingbirds roam. Oceans Tide Resort at Inn of the Sea is a Vancouver Island Vacation Rental located in Yellow Point Nanaimo BC.
Experience all there is to do!
Centrally located on the Island with a wide range of recreational opportunities.
Easily accessible yet off the beaten path in country setting.
Heated outdoor pool with panoramic ocean views
Blue Heron park next door – excellent kayaking & snorkeling view
Beach combing – miles of shoreline & tidal pools to explore
Deep water dock – fishing, crabbing & boat moorage view
Bird & wildlife watching view
Beach-side fire pit
Playground, tennis, horseshoes, badminton, games
Dining & Markets view
Wildlife & Fishing Tours view
Hiking & Parks view
Day Trips to Victoria, Tofino, Comox… view
Community Events (Sand castle contests, bath tub races, dragon boats…)view
Golfing, Skiing, Diving, Horseback Riding, Zip-lining, Bungee Jumping… view
Shopping (Artisan & Retail)
Check out what guests are saying
5 star rating. Plenty of positive feedback.
Check out what guests are saying about Oceans Tide Resort at Inn of the Sea and why they love it so much.
- I cannot thank Angela enough for the level of care, attention to detail and good taste that she has brought to this unit. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed if they booked this condo. It's simply perfect. The unit is both comfortable and elegant, with every thoughtful touch you can imagine – from the really well-appointed kitchen, to the table and chairs on the deck, enabling visitors to have meals overlooking the stunning, panoramic vista, to the attractive bathrooms and bedrooms, to the number of fans she provided when we had an unusual heatwave. I have traveled a lot, and to find a place like this, where nothing disappoints in any way at all, is a rare find. The complex itself is beautifully maintained and stunningly located. Everything is immaculate, including the pool and the grounds. We wanted to stay another night, and unfortunately the unit was booked, but the on-site manager, Ian, and his wife were so kind and helpful and managed to find us another unit in the same complex so that we only had to move our stuff for short distance. With no disrespect intended to the other unit/owner, the difference between the way Angela has set up and furnished her property and others in the same complex is the difference between perfectly nice/serviceable and Va Va Voom! We found her prices very reasonable and she was great and efficient to deal with in the booking process. The only criticism I would have is that someone had the nerve to book the extra night we wanted to stay! I will absolutely return to Nanaimo and this condo again. The area is spectacular, the people are wonderful and the condo is perfect! Thank you for a very special vacation. - Elizabeth P.Absolutely wonderful!!
- Thank you for allowing us to stay at your condo. We had a most pleasant time and enjoyed every minute of it. We were impressed by the scenery. Especially the sunrise and sunset were impressive. And the mountain in the background complemented the beauty of it all. In short – we could not have wished for a better place to stay. We can highly recommend this condo to anyone who is looking for a beautiful, well furnished condo and a relaxed scenery and comfort.Unforgettable Yellow Point.
- Our month stay here at Yellow Point just flew by. Great location for a Canadian winter vacation retreat, quiet, spectacular sun rises and views of the Coastal Mountains in the distance. Enough activity on the water to keep you interested from all the birds to the occasional fishing boat or log boom being towed to the local saw mill. In the first 5 minutes of our arrival while standing on the deck admiring the view I was greeted by a humming bird at the feeder. I had to pinch myself as we had just left -30 in Northern Ontario and here we were, February 1 standing outside on the deck in shirtsleeves saying hello to the humming bird!! Lots to see and do in the area, great hiking, beach walking places to eat. Your close enough to all the shopping or restaurants you would require in Nanaimo or Ladysmith but have the ability to escape it all quickly to the serenity of Yellow Point. Angela has thought of everything you need to make your stay enjoyable beyond the obvious, location views etc. The condo is well appointed, has all the dishes, cooking utensils you would ever require to be self sufficient and the most important factor very clean and comfortable. Thank you for all your help and the great stay AngGreat spot to relax and recharge
- The stay was awesome, everything I hoped it would be it was that and more! All I have to say is WOW!! Thanks Ang and Tim for the awesome stay and I highly recommend to everyone that you come stay here and enjoy the scenery and everything else that goes with it! definitely a repeat thing to do for sure! The Rideout and Randell familiesDream Come True
- This was our 8th trip to the Resort, and have stayed in this condo the last 5 years...What a wonderful place to stay and get some rest & relaxation. The resort is beautiful & there's always something to see & do if you wish. The condo is all you can possibly want - large & airy, well-furnished and a great kitchen! The views are spectacular and you feel as if you are the only ones there. The privacy of this unit is great - yet you're close to everything - firepit by the water, pool, hot tub, tennis courts, bbq patio and even a kiddie play area. During our month here we saw pods of whales, seals, otters, hummingbirds & lots of eagles from our balcony. We even went clamming @ low tide and had 3 feasts of crab caught off the end of the dock! What more could you ask for? This place is what we consider a little taste of heaven on the west coast, and after a month here, returning to ONtario makes us look forward to returning again next spring.A Little Taste of Heaven
Tfire23, Windsor, Canada... May 2014
- 'Fantastic modern rental condo! Well thought out, no stone left unturned here. Guest book is fabulous with all sorts of suggestions on what to do while here for adults and kids alike!! Very friendly and easy to deal with. Would highly recommend EVERYONE to stay here....I promise you will not be sorry! You are treated like you are a part of the owner's family!!"Relaxing. Comfortable. Modern. Need I say more?
Pair-of-Pelicans, Saskatoon, SK... Aug 2014
- A great location away from the bustle of downtown Nanaimo. Scenic drive. A hike at a close by provincial park lead to an opening where sea lions danced in the water right in front of us. Just perfect. It was nice to have two levels as a family when we wanted some space. The kitchen had more appliances than I have at home! Everything was there!Zen
Lara O., Peace River, AB ... Christmas 2014
- If you're looking for a relaxing holiday in a spacious, tastefully decorated and well-appointed condo with what surely must be one of the best views in the world, then welcome to Inn of the Sea in Yellow Point. Not only was the condo itself beautiful, but the entire complex was well cared for and offered everything we needed from entirely smoke-free grounds, a pool and hot tub with panoramic ocean views, a fire pit and BBQ area, and outdoor games that you can play after you've combed the beach all day for mother nature's treasurers. Our family was memorized by the frequent seal sightings, but especially by the rare glimpse of otters playing on the dock just as the morning sun was poking up over the horizon. The views keep you in a frame of gratitude and ease any worries or tension you might have brought with you. I can't say enough about our family's magical experience at this beautiful vacation rental and about our host, Angela. We will definitely be back and would highly recommend Inn of the Sea to anyone seeking a tranquil getaway in a glorious setting, but shhhhhh.... don't tell everyone of this hidden jewel! Thank you, Angela!Perfect vacation destination in beautiful Yellow Point
Ariel... Nov 2014
- You have covered everything! From your guest book of suggestions for adults and kids to every single kitchen appliance and utensil imaginable!! The VIEWS are indescribable!! The pool and the hot tub rock!! Absolutely everyone we met was friendly and fun! I even had the opportunity to use the laundry facility which was well thought out! Your condo is comfortable and well maintained, super clean and you make it feel like "home" here not just a vacation place!! The beds are extremely comfortable as are the linens etc!! I also really appreciated your pantry space to put some of our groceries into as well!! There are so MANY wonderful things to say about your place and not enough typing space!! Long story short...for those who have yet to stay here you will simply be blown away!Family fun at your finger tips!!
JJ, Saskatchewan... Oct 2014
- This was such an awesome vacation for our family of 6...ages 8-15 We just loved it! It was unforgettable... Beautiful condo with beautiful views, awesome layout with master bed and bath downstairs with privacy from the kiddos, amazing pool and hot tub with view overlooking the ocean, great dock and beachcombing beach, fire pit for Smores, all the linens we needed including luxurious swim towels, great stocked kitchen with room for our food... I could go on and on... We caught a bunch of crabs and feasted on them one evening... We enjoyed the wildlife in the area...Eagles, turkeys, deer and more... And Angela went above and beyond communicating with me to help with our questions so we could really enjoy our stay. We will definitely be back... This would be a great vacation for all ages! We have many happy memories now of our special time away near Lady Smith... Thanks again Angela for sharing your home away with home with us!Wonderful Family Getaway!
Kaycie B., July 2014
- This is a Wonderful place to go with a family, as a couple or on your own... The condo is clean, comfy and very well equipped with everything you could ever need and MORE... It's very private and quiet with Amazing ocean views! There's lots to keep kids entertained, swimming in the pool, exploring the beach and playing at the playground... The deck is a Fabulous place to enjoy a meal, read a book or just sit and watch the sea life, the boats or any birds flying by... We Highly recommend staying here, we're sure you will enjoy it as much as we did! We can't wait to go back again... 🙂Best Family Vacation!
Fernando and Shelley, Vancouver Island... June 2014
- What a wonderful place to stay and get some rest and relaxation.The resort is beautiful and there's always something to see and do if you wish. The condo is all you can possibly want - large & airy, well-furnished, and a great kitchen. The views are spectacular. You feel as if you are the only ones here - the privacy of this unit is great, yet you're close to everything. firepit by the water, pool, hot tub, tennis courts, kiddie play area..even the bbq patio ..We've seen pods of whales, seals, otters, hummingbirds and lots of eagles from our balcony during our month here.We even went clamming at low tide and had 3 feasts of crab caught off the end of the dock....what more could you ask for??? A month in this piece of heaven and you won't want to return to Ontario.....A Taste of Heaven
Joanne, Ontario... May 2014
- "This unit is everything as advertised - the owners make sure guests have everything they need for a wonderful holiday . Very well maintained, equipped, and clean, in a beautiful, private and quiet location right on the water. Awesome to watch all the birds and sealife from the spacious deck. Close to great restaurants, pubs, theatre, and the communities of Ladysmith and Nanaimo for shopping, etc.. A vehicle is recommended for convenience"This unit is everything as advertised
Peg 'n Al
- "I found this hidden gem of a condo at Yellow Point Resort. I vacationed there with my daughter and her family for 2 weeks in the summer of 2012. It had a spectacular ocean front view and with natures sounds, made it a most enjoyable place to wake up to. The condo itself was bright, clean, comfortable, and the kitchen was well equipped. Meals and relaxing on the balcony was fantastic, especially when taking in the view of the ocean and all it had to offer. I stayed in the master suite with its own washroom and private balcony. What a good night sleep i got in that comfortable king size bed. Since the suite is located in the lower level part of the condo away from the main area, it gave me my own privacy. Talk about having my own retreat!!! The resort itself had a really friendly atmosphere and the grounds were well kept. I enjoyed walking the beaches, fishing, and relaxing by the pool. Anyone wishing to have a wonderful family vacation, I highly recommend this condo. Thank you for making this such a wonderful vacation for my family and myself. Even to this day my grandchildren talk about how much the loved this place. What wonderful memories"HIDDEN GEM OF A CONDO
JO, Calgary, Alberta
- "We have stayed in this unit eight times over the past twelve years. This condo is the best in the complex, it is completely private, quiet (away from the pool) ,and has a bright and sunny interior. (sky lights, floor to ceiling windows) It has two very private decks with excellent views - wildlife, marine traffic, birds, Our favorite is Lattes in the morning on the front deck,(yes there is an espresso machine) and afternoon beverages on the very private tree shaded back deck. It is well equipped, and everything is as advertised by the owner. Lots to do on-site -beachcombing, pool, hot tub, wildlife watching,and there is always marine traffic of all kinds in the channel, viewed from the deck,. A car is recommended for your convenience- there are so many good restaurants, live theatre, farmers markets, and sight seeing activities a short drive away, and shopping too. We liked the king bed so much, we bought an identical queen when we got home! We return whenever we can - a wonderful place to have a holiday."Our favorite vacation spot
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Thank you so much for sharing your piece of paradise with us. This was the 2nd time we vacationed here and we'll definitely be back. Pity there aren't any photos of the pool on this page, cause I don't think there's another spot in Canada with such a beautiful seaside pool. A typical day consisted of us waking up each morning to the lapping of the ocean, breakfasting on the deck while watching the sailboats go by, relaxing at the pool with a book, kayaking along the coast to see the awesome rock formations, tennis in the afternoon and ending with sundowners on the jetty to soak up the last of the sun. Nanaimo was just a few minutes drive away so we also managed to spend some time in this lovely town. Great pubs just up the road and shopping within a short distance. The condo is very comfortable and well equipped. It is also the best situated in the complex as its on the end and very, very private and quiet with unobstructed views of the ocean. I will definitely recommend this vacation to my friends and family!THE BEST GETAWAY EVER!
- What a beautiful location, the views were outstanding. The unit was clean, modern and well maintained., everything you need is there. Lovely location - within 10 minutes to shops & restaurants. It was so peaceful being that close to the ocean. When we were there in March it rained a few day, it was lovely to sit next to the log fireplace, read and look out over the water. We would highly recommend this condo to anyone wanting a break from the rush of life. Would love to go back during the summer months to enjoy the lovely pool, tennis courts and hot tub in the well maintained grounds. Would definately recommend this condo to friends and family.Awesome Retreat
SA Girl (Calgary, Alberta)
Desirable features of our condo!
Oceans Tide Resort at Inn of the Sea comes with all the amenities needed.
Heated pool (peak season)
Hot Tub (open all year)
Gas BBQ & Patios
Laundry Facilities (coin)
Wood Burning Fireplace
Luxury Pool Towels
Phone with Answering Machine (local Calling)
Iron & Board
Games & Books
Stove, Microwave & Dishwasher
Kurig Machine, Coffee Pot & Kettle
Espresso Maker & Bean Grinder
Waffle & Popcorn Maker
Indoor Grill & Slow Cooker
Blender & Hand Mixer
Still not impressed? There’s more! Our BLOG.
Sharing experiences & useful tips on making the most of your stay
Cared for by Passionate Owners
This condo is our family vacation home and we want you to have the same fabulous experience during your vacation as we do. We want you to feel at home and come back year after year to enjoy our most treasured retreat.
Breathtaking panoramic oceanfront views where you can watch the sun rise and the ocean come to life every morning, a dock to moor our fishing boat, a gorgeous heated outdoor pool and hot tub for the kids to enjoy, a calm bay for kayaking, hordes of tidal pools to explore, fresh seafood right from the dock, tennis courts, massive green spaces and playground for the kids, ocean-side fire pit in the evening… the condo is 2 bedroom and is the top far end unit so it is the most private of all the units with the best unobstructed views nestled among the trees … there is plenty of room to share our vacation with guests.
To top it all off the resort is off the beaten path so it is quiet and safe for our family… feels like you are at a resort on your own island yet it is only 16 minute drive to the airport or 29 minutes to the ferries. Diving, golfing, museums, restaurants, shopping, wildlife tours, farmers markets, and more… are all a short drive away. We feel like it can’t get any better and that we are the luckiest family to have a premium property where we feel is the Islands best kept secret.